How quickly can you produce a video? December 07, 2017
Time is of the essence when working on a video project. We are often asked, ‘how quickly can you make us a video?’ and we always do our best to accommodate even the most 'last-minute' requests.
It's actually possible to shoot and edit a film on the same day, which can be especially useful when working on events or emergency communications. However, the most effective video content has usually had a phase of research and planning that can take a little time.
- Initial meetings to get a better understanding of the product/service/idea, objectives and audience
- Research to enhance and test that understanding
- Developing a creative and distribution strategy if required
- Post-production — editing, motion graphics, music, voiceover etc.
- Client feedback and amendments
- Delivery and distribution
Some projects don’t require every stage, but the more time you spend planning before production starts, the more likely the film will engage the audience and produce the results you are looking for. Luckily, the millions of views our films have received give us unique access to a wealth of analytics — invaluable insights we can draw from when developing new projects for clients.
A video strategy is like a business plan. It allows you to plan your content over a longer period and relieves some of the pressure of having to maintain a steady flow of video content. This strategic approach will yield better results and — best of all — it can actually save you money.
Client Services Director